Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Obsession

For those of you that know and see Caroline on a regular basis, you may have noticed her matching bows with almost every outfit. Yes, it is because I am obsessed. I enjoy making bows for Caroline's outfits. I know that must sound out of control, and maybe I am. I just finished another pair to match a brown and green dress that Caroline will wear this summer. It may be the same style of bows on her head day after day, but at least they match... perfectly.

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. My sister in law made those on big headbands for my niece when she was little. I thought they were super cute. Hey, there are worse things you could be obsessed over, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cute, Katie! And Britt's right, there are way worse things to obsess over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... maybe I could clip it to my cat? Haha, j/k This will be on my list of things to make when I have a little girl someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to impress me Katie. These are BEAUTIFUL! I love these colors together. You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'll have to learn how to make them someday!

    ReplyDelete