Monday, April 20, 2009

The Bag Lady

So we've got a girly girl on our hands. Caroline loves bags. Anything she can put over her arm, she loves. Even plastic bracelets that Grandmama gave her-she is obsessed with. Here are just a few of the times that I have caught her on camera...
This one is a bit blurry-she was moving all around.
This day she would not let me take it off her arm. I had to fight to strap her in the car seat.
Grandma got Caroline a souvenir went she went to Salt Lake for a weekend. The purse is adorable and she loves it. I think she meant to pose for me in this shot. Guess what's inside her purse? Grandpa gave her a dollar! She keeps it inside.

3 comments:

  1. so cute! Bailey loves purses too:) She especially loves that cute pink one:):) She just told me that she loves it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery has a purse almost exactly like it. She took to church on Easter Sunday. Caroline is darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, that Caroline. A good place to keep a dollar too... <3

    ReplyDelete