Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Part 3 of 4

I want to just finish out our trip that we took last month- more for me than anyone. So thanks for those who are still with me. We met my parents and Michael and his Family in Las Vegas. We ate at this fabulous Mexican restaurant in Mandalay Bay called Border Grille. I would go again today if I could. While we were in the hotel we spent sometime in the Aquarium. The kids loved it- and the adults did too. They have a "personal tour" that you can listen to with a push of a button.
Shark, fish, turtles, we saw it all- well almost.
Grandmama on the phone (like always) and Aaron and Caroline looking at a Lizard.


Grandmama singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" with Caroline and Avery.
Which is which?

The girls just so happened to be wearing the same colors that day. Don't they look like sisters?
(They were at the 'mouth' part of the song.)
Grandmama and her girls

We also came across a Grand Prix racing track! Caroline was watching from the sidelines.

Here I come! I am ahead. Yipee!

1 comment:

  1. The aquarium is AWESOME. Some time you should come visit California again and take a drive up to Monterey to take her to see the aquarium - she would love it! But seriously, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete