Monday, May 4, 2009

18 Month Pictures

I took Caroline in to take her 18 month pictures. I found a photographer that I really like.
This is SO Caroline. She gets a little bashful in front of people and puts her finger in her mouth.
We finally got her off my lap by using this rocking horse that they had. It was not my plan to have a rocking horse in her 18 month pictures. But you just do what you got to do sometimes, you know what I mean?

This cute candid picture I love. She is 'reading' an animal book. She is also sitting on my lap.

6 comments:

  1. 18 months already?? Where has the time gone???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute pics! Love the one with her finger in her mouth! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, those pictures of your daughter are so darling. I got on to your blog through Alicias blog. You guys look great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! Love the first pic. That is totally her:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved her "finger in mouth" picture. It is SO Caroline. I also loved her candid picture and your lap looks grrreat! Come to our house and play with us ASAP!

    ReplyDelete