Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Taste of Vegas

After Zions, we spent a few days in Las Vegas. We stayed in the Signature Hotel, by MGM, and really enjoyed it. Aaron's favorite part was how he could watch ESPN in the bathroom, as he was getting ready. We saw the Lions at MGM, went to FAO Shwartz and HAD to buy a stuffed fish animal or we wouldn't have been able to leave the store (although she has nothing to do with it now), we went to the M&M factory and visited the circus (which Caroline loved). We just enjoyed be out and doing something out of the ordinary.

Here we are at the Rain Forest Cafe.

We visited the Bellagio at night-fun!

We also wanted to do something that we thought Caroline would want to do, so we went to the Children'a museum. Caroline had a great time. In this picture we were at the store buying groceries. She actually is eating an egg and didn't want to put it back.

Aaron and I loved the upstairs. Wow, look at his muscles!


4 comments:

  1. Katie!!! What a cute family you have!! I'm so excited you found my blog! You look all grown up! Wow! Ok, so I will totally email you and expect one back to get caught up with you!! My email is mrsebg2u@gmail.com
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Katie!! Oh how i've missed my katie! It's been way too long. I just smile seeing Caroline. She is absolutely adorable. Those dimples are so sweet. I can't believe you found me. I am SO glad. I didn't even realize that Lindsey followed my blog. I will have to add both of you to my list. my email is: rwhsugar@hotmail.com lets keep in touch. I talked to Michelene on Facebook a bit, you should get one. :) Again, im so glad you found me. Please lets not lose touch again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that! Caroline looks like she is having a blast in every picture! She sure has your happiness my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,
    Emily and Ashley love the children's museum in Salt Lake too. They are so much fun! I finally created a blog too. The address is http://kenandsarahday.blogspot.com/ Check it out. I love reading yours. I hope you'll enjoy mine.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete