Friday, October 16, 2009

The Most Interesting Thing

Caroline and I were at Michael's craft store yesterday. I told her we were getting ribbon at the store. While I was looking at the Christmas selection of ribbon, she found the dollar ribbon bins and played around it with another older lady for a few minutes. I found the ribbon I was looking for and went to get Caroline. The lady that was there, also looking at the bins, said to me...
"I saw her do the most interesting thing." She threw 2 spools of ribbon in the bottom bin, where there were only stamps. She continued, "There was ribbon just like this and she (Caroline) found them and picked them up and put them in the ribbon rack where they belong. I don't even do that at my house!" She was shocked.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story! Kids are so receptive to pick up on everything! I love that she's already such a clean person. I am a little OCD myself and proud of it! so Cute:)

    ReplyDelete