Monday, October 12, 2009

Breakthrough

Yesterday at church, I dropped Caroline off at the DOOR of nursery. I told her I would be back later and off she went to play with some toys!! Wow! It only took 6 months. I or Aaron or Grandma have been in there every Sunday before yesterday for AT LEAST an hour! How nice it was to go to Sunday School and listen to the whole lesson and then Relief Society after that! I did have to peek through the window during the break to see how she was doing. I saw her choose her stickers for her Birthday present. I just hope it goes well next week too. And then I will experience the joy of doing it all over again when the baby comes in January!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE nursery!! Morgan never had any problems going and I hope Sadie doesn't when she starts going in January. Oh, church with a walking tot is awful!! Enjoy your next couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! that is So exciting. Jackson LOVES nursery and sometimes we have to sit with him so no worries!

    ReplyDelete