Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Highlights

Well instead of an overload like I usually do I thought I would try and highlight some areas. I uploaded the pictures backward again, so you get to hear about the trip backward!
We stayed in SLC for a few days before we headed home. It was nice to be with my Mother.
We had to make a 5 hour detour in Reno to fix our car. Our throttle sensor went out and we could no longer accelerate up hills.
Chico was fun. We got to spend time not only with Aaron's grandparents, but also extended family too. This is Aaron's second cousin Jack. So cute!
We visited the redwoods state park. On our way we stopped in Fort Bragg. This is Glass Beach. Even though all of that looks like sand- it's not. It is glass. Way cool. By the way- that is hot chocolate.
It is at least a foot deep of Glass. Smoothed out of course from the water and other elements.
We drove-thru this tree
Just North of San Francisco, where we had lots of fun finding boy clothes, was Stinson Beach. A little overcast that day- but I think someone had fun in the water.
Caroline and I
My cute orange family
San Francisco Golden Gate bridge.. as we were leaving.
Whenever Caroline sees the beach now she says 'dirty.' It was Aaron's birthday that day- he got a little wet.
Before San Francisco we visited my grandparents for an hour in Laguna Hills and before that we spent a day in San Diego with my Dad. We went to Sea World for Caroline.
Where did the dolphin go?
Grandpa Moses and Caroline
Caroline and the Walrus
At Sea World they have Sesame Street stuff there. Did I ever tell you that Caroline is a #1 fan? She was in love. I can't believe she hugged both Elmo and Cookie!
Where did they go again?
Before San Diego, we stopped in Mesquite NV for a couple of days and then Vegas for a night. Mandalay Bay was so much fun. Caroline loved the pools they had there.
I tried to make a long trip short. We had a great time together as a family and it was well worth it. Aaron started work last Wednesday and I think Life will never be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you got to hang out before Aaron started work! How is it going? I can't believe Caroline is 2!

    ReplyDelete