Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I wonder.

Have you ever known someone that you just look at and wonder 'how do you do it?' The people that just amaze you, because they seem to accomplish so much and more! Do they have more hours in the day than I do? Then above all. They are truly a wonderful person. Friendly, wise and thoughtful. Then I wonder... what do I really do with my life?

Motivating, yet depressing all at the same time.


I am excited for a new chapter in my life.


When I was 17 I was given advice by a stranger sitting diagonally, back from me on an airplane. I don't even remember what he looked like, but I will never forget what he said to me: You can choose to be anyone you want to be. Now, I have heard these words before, but it seems to have stuck with me. I didn't use his advice that next year when I went to a different high school for my senior year. But I remember repeating it in my head as I made the long drive from home to my college apartments. Oh, how I loved that first year!


I am excited for a new chapter in my life.


I hope to be the person that I want to be....


If all continues to go well, we plan on moving at the end of the month! Until then, my life is engulfed with boxes and the swimming pool!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder this too sometimes, especially in blog-land! I'm ALWAYS thinking, how many hours in a day do some people have and how can I get that many too?! I'm learning that I'm absolutely negatively productive so many days (hello, KIDS!?!) and then suddenly I'll have a day where I can keep up with all of those super-ladies and then I do everything I was lamenting I never have time to do, and then I get a few non-productive days to rest up and try to get ready for another... :) It's very effective... :)

    Good luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! You are such a great example to me of someone who enjoys the journey. I am so excited for your next phase in life:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You can choose to be anyone you want to be."

    I have tired to keep this motto through out my life also. However sometimes God throws us curve balls and we have to adapt and over come even if it is challenging or painful! I hope all of OUR choices in life were the right ones and led us in the right direction. I often find myself pondering why did we make these choices? Unforunatley somethings I just can't arrive at an answer....

    I just bought tickets to Incubus and it made me think of a long lost friend, Who I used to go offroading with in Vista.... CTR

    ReplyDelete