Monday, June 20, 2011

Bribed: Didn't work.

Yesterday at church, I had to go up with her on the stand and she was attached at the leg like Velcro and then when we got up there- her head was in my lap the entire time! No singing for Dad this year. I was going to sign her up for a summer sing and dance class, but I decided I didn't want to waste the money. I don't even know if she would have gone to the class! Oh my shy girl, but the story is told in my family how I was too shy to even ask the McDonald's guy for packets of ketchup! When I was a kid, I hated dance class, girl scouts and anything else that I didn't know anybody else. I wouldn't consider myself a shy person now. I wonder when she will grow out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I was exactly the same... even selling Girl Scout cookies was like next to impossible. She will grow out of it!

    ReplyDelete