Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation

Well, Aaron did it! (Okay, I like to add that we did it... sort of.) Aaron graduated from Denver University Law School. He finished his exams, had a couple days break; in which we worked in the yard. Then family came into town. He graduated on Saturday May 16 and then started the BAR classes that next Monday! His classes run 6 or 7 days a week for the next 2 1/2 months. The exam is at the end of July. It looks like I will be skipping town for the next few months. :)
Dr. Aaron

Our cute family

Sweet Caroline- showing her face
Grandmama and Papa Wood and Caroline pulling a face
Afterwards we had a yummy lunch. Played lots of fun games and had a great time. We also saw the movie Angels and Demons. I liked it (didn't read the book), but Aaron didn't (he read the book). Most of the fam left on Sunday, but I was lucky and my mom stayed until Wednesday. We created quite the rucus... that is for another post.

I am very proud of Aaron. He has created worlds of opportunity for our little family. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Aaron!! That is an awesome achievement! You guys look so cute; Caroline's dress is adorable. I love your mom. Please tell her I said hi:) I have not seen Angels and Demons... and I am not planning to at the moment, because I think I am scared of it. Is it scary? P.S. What do you mean by skipping town? XO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great achievement! Congrats to your hubby! I'm so excited to see all the opportunity this provides for your family! And remember, if you're skipping town, my town is always fun to visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete