Saturday, February 12, 2011

Portland

We enjoyed our time in Hawaii. I remembered how much my husband loves the beach and how we need to plan more vacations around the water. He seems to be truly happy there. We looked forward to Hawaii for so long and we are excited for the next big family trip in October/November.

A random shot at the Aquarium, our last day there.
From Hawaii, we made it to Portland and stayed with my brother Michael and his wife Jenny and their 2 sweet kids Avery and Logan. Aaron went back home to step right into busy season. It was so nice to see rain and be with family. I loved playing games. Eating yummy food (discovered potato rolls). And I enjoyed busting Jenny's new sewing machine out with her.
We went to the children's museum and the kids had a ball! It was huge and had a lot to do there! I wish I took a picture of the dump truck corner.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun. Miss you guys!!! The children love being together.

    ReplyDelete