Saturday, February 12, 2011

Henry's Birthday Party

Sweet Michael and Jenny gave Henry a practice birthday party a few days before his birthday! It was so sweet and fun! I feel sad that I never ran downstairs to grab my camera.
These pictures are of the birthday party we celebrated at our place.
This is Henry giving me a smile before he opend Aunt Sarah's and Uncle Christian's gift.
A genuine smile, for thanks guys, I love my new car.
Wait, did that card from Grandma and Grandpa play Mickey Mouse Clubhouse music?

How sad, Henry's baseball cake turned out sideways. You don't get the whole effect, but it's okay. Don't look too close, I was fast.
What is on my plate?
And what would you like me to do with it?
Eat it? You're funny! I'm like my Dad, I'll eat ice cream instead.
Okay, I touched it and it is weird so I'll flick it on the floor for you to clean up later.
Okay Mom! This is really good!
Henry, not sure about the cake...

3 comments: