Saturday, February 12, 2011

Henry's 1st Birthday

Henry is One! I can't believe it! This time last year (3 weeks after he was born), I was in the hospital, again, with him. He was being treated for RSV and was on oxygen. We knew he would pull through.
A lot has happened since then. Henry is truly changed our family dynamics and it will never be as it once was with just Caroline. He has brought true joy and happiness into our home. Henry is SO sweet. He is darling and lovable. He is sensitive, soft and just yummy. He warms my heart with his wide mouth kisses, he makes me laugh when he gives me the cheesiest smile, and he makes me melt when he puts his head on his shoulder to say "I missed you, Mom." I am addicted to him.





Henry picks up the phone and blabs into it. He will pick up the remote crawl so he is front of the TV, aims and presses all the buttons and then waits for a reaction. He walks along furniture. He crawls up and down stairs. He eats everything. He climbs on whatever he cans and into whatever it might be. He puts his hand over his eyes and brow to show you that his feelings are hurt. He roars at us. He laughs hysterically with Caroline. He takes great naps. Makes car sounds while moving the car on the ground. He loves baths. And will just sit on my lap comfortably. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment