Thursday, February 11, 2010

Excuses

3 Main Reasons why I have been slacking, since November, on the whole blogging thing:

1. I was pregnant.

2. Now I have a newborn and a 2 year old to keep up with (who has been ill and in bed since Monday and calls my name every 5 minutes. I just went to the doctors this morning [Friday]and she is on the verge of Pneumonia).

3. One week before Thanksgiving I picked up a project and was determined to finish it before Christmas. I spent every extra second of the day or night to work on it (I haven't even written in my journal since Oct. 28th). Sadly, I finished the project one week after New Years.

I hope Caroline LOVES her Christmas stocking next year as much as I do!
I really, really enjoyed making it.
I now only have 3 more to do before Christmas of 2010!

2 comments:

  1. It is SO funny to me that you are making these exact stockings! I have a really good friend here in Rexburg and she was showing me the these exact stockings and she has finished 2 1/2 but she made hers before she got married, then started on her husbands before they had kids. and this year she was also determined to finish her little boys before christmas which she did too. (and her husband's still isn't done) But she had a little girl, just a day after I had Porter and when she was pregnant with her she showed me this sugar plum fairy stocking online that she was DIEING to get for her little Audry. The reason I think it's SO funny is that I totally thought of YOU and I thought, Katie would like that! haha and there it is on your blog. But I know how intricate those stockings are because I have seen them in person! so GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH. That is insane! You have some serious skilz mama!

    ReplyDelete