Friday, August 7, 2009

Family Camp: Aspen Grove

My Mom and my Step Dad's family try to get together every 2 years. The last two years we have attended Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon, Utah. Mom made us a different colored CTR shirt to wear everyday. It is so fun to know where are group is at all times. Between the 2 parents there are 52 of us. Aaron was the only one unable to make it-although Lou took his spot. So if you can imagine... we have quite the group.



This is my sweet grandma. She turned 79 this year and has never dyed her hair.

I love you Logan!

Avery and Caroline loved playing under the dryer!

A couple of us standing around. Hi Lou!

Christopher and Caroline

Monday. The color was red. Can you tell?

My good looking brothers.
She just loves Logan
Uncle Mitchie and Christopher
It's not the best picture of Avery, but I was surprised to see both Caroline and Cosette in her.
My sweet sisters
This is before the kids went to bed. We had one whole floor to our family and it also had a gathering area. It was usually crazy as you can see and hear in this video. The adults stayed up for hours playing games. We really had a great time. Thanks Mom and Terry! More days to come.


2 comments:

  1. Can I look like Katie when I grow up? <3 Looks like you all had a ton of fun! That is a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss your family. I can't believe how old Kyle looks. So fun to see you guys together and having fun. All of your kids are just absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete