Monday, August 17, 2009

6 Year Wedding Anniversary

Our Anniversary was on Saturday. Aaron and I dropped Caroline off at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She had a blast with them and Aunt Sarah. We did feel a little 'naked' without her all night, but I am so glad to have relatives close by. We went to dinner at The Melting Pot. It was an awesome experience. Four course meal. Fondue. Cheese. Chocolate. Yum. Then we went and saw the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock. There was a little more skin shown in that movie then I would have liked, but other than that it was funny. Everyone was laughing throughout the whole movie. We got the game Thurn and Taxis to have some bonding time together throughout this next year! I'm so glad I married a man who loves me so much. I love you Aaron.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anni! We went to the Melting Pot for our anni a few years ago too. It was SO tasty. Quite the experience. I am glad you are so happy and in love! :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete