Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Changes

Us ladies often change our outfits 1 or 2 times before we step out of our room for the day, but on Sunday morning as I was getting ready for church I changed into 4 different blouses. Nothing just seemed to work. No big deal. But as I changed into my lounge clothes for Sunday afternoon I had to change into 3 different t-shirts. It was a real eye-opener to me that my body has changed. So I thought it was time to share that I'm pregnant and obviously showing. I'm 17 weeks and my due date is January 20th. We are very excited for this new one to join our family. We find out whether it is a boy or a girl in the beginning of September. Hopefully before we take off for our next road trip! I have had one ultrasound at 14 weeks and so far so good.

6 comments:

  1. holy moly!! How did you wait so long so share that with everyone? I am SO excited for you. How are you feeling? Make sure you keep us updated!!! Congrats my friend. This is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you were going to have another! :) I'm so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Katie! I'm so excited for you and your family! Can't wait to hear the details on your new little one-- and to see cute preggo pics of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's a Boy or Girl!! Keep us posted:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations Katie!! That is awesome! I was wondering when the second would come too<3 XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So Exciting! We'll have to get together soon! My girls will probably think Caroline is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete