Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy 2nd Brithday Henry!

I'm Handsome and I know it.

Whose birthday is it? It is hard to tell in this picture.

But not in this picture!


A Car sleeping bag.

Hi, I am 2 today!

More videos.

Dinosaur Cake!
Turn off the sound for this video...

Henry, I am sorry...

that I can't sing

and that I didn't sing the whole Happy Birthday song to you

and for all of the Mom or Dad sounding comments in this video.

Thanks for putting up with us.


Henry...

LOVES pancakes

loves stickers

loves balls

loves books

loves oranges

loves to color

loves trains

loves cars

loves to move stools to reach things that are higher

loves the bounce house

loves to do things with his sister

loves to give kisses

loves cheese

loves peanut butter sandwiches

loves to play outside

loves giraffes and elephants

loves pa-pop (papa)

loves to be in a stroller... and find his way out

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post Katie! I didn't know you made a dinosaur cake. It is AMAZING as are you sweet sister! Love, Michelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post too... Omg I am so bad at singing Happy Birthday too, unless I sing it really loud and then I can hit the notes. I love you guys, Happy Birthday Henry!!! You are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little man you have there!!

    ReplyDelete