Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Go with what you know...

The other night I tried a new recipe. It did not go so well. I didn't have enough of the main ingredient (what is potato soup without enough potatoes?). I ran out of some ingredient tried something different. It tasted... a little off. Then I tried spices to cover it. I try not to waste food. I eat things even if they didn't turn out so great. This night... we ate a bowls worth and threw the 'leftovers' out. I shouldn't always experiment.

So the next night I decided to go with my trusty Chicken noodle soup. But of course I have to try something new again. I usually put a can of cream of chicken soup in it, but today I wanted to be adventurous and try to make my 'own' cream of chicken. It took longer than opening up a can and putting in the mysterious glob, but it turned out great!


So my new cream of chicken came from Tammy! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. You're desire to try new recipes is always an inspiration to me, dear sister. I will have to get this recipe!

    ReplyDelete