Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

A little late.. I know. We had the Fam over for dinner and we then spent the evening carving pumpkins.
Aaron concentrating... on his headless horseman

Papa helped Caroline

Christian, who hadn't carved a pumpkin in a long time.. did pretty well. And Sarah and her.. wait what is that??... Bats! Grandma took care of Henry And mine? The fabulous ghost (I can say that because you didn't see it) and the rest of our finished pumpkins? No picture this year. I forgot! Lame huh?

I cooked pumpkin seeds for the first time this year. I did my research and figured out the best way to do it and I tried three different seasonings. One burned. The other 2 batches did fine. I just found out that I don't like them. I'll probably never do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment