Friday, July 16, 2010

Hot

baking, blazing, blistering, boiling, broiling, burning, fevered, feverish, feverous, fiery, flaming, heated, humid, igneous, like an oven, on fire, ovenlike, roasting, scalding, scorching, searing, sizzling, smoking, steaming, stuffy, sultry, summery, sweltering, sweltry, tropic, tropical, very warm
That is how I feel when I got out of bed the last 2 mornings. It only gets worse in the afternoon. And I don't feel cool until 10 o'clock at night. I'm ready for sweatshirt weather.

1 comment:

  1. This week was the first week of the whole year I have been able to go to work in shorts and a tank - or even wear a dress! It was still sweaters as of last week! But now, now I must steal all your adjectives cuz Summer in SoCal is here now:) I feel for you Katie... in Colorado. xoxo Are you near a lake?

    ReplyDelete