Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Firsts

Caroline went bowling with a friend for the first time last Friday. She was hungry part way through and insisted she had to finish her sandwich before she could play again. She loved it. She keeps saying "I'm going bowling with Daddy last night!" Meaning, she wants to go with him someday.
Henry's first time in a restaurant high chair. He almost lasted the whole time! :)

Henry's first tooth poked through the gums this morning. I'm kind of sad. I love his gumless smile.

Caroline woke up this morning saying she was cold. I was grateful for the overcast morning yesterday and today. I needed the cool down.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I need to take Avery bowling. Henry is getting so big. I can't believe it is time for solids. And I'm glad you are cooling down there. I only wish we would heat up. The temp was 58 this morning and high of 70. We were wearing sweaters and jackets this morning. One day . . .

    ReplyDelete