Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Princess Tent

Our sweet neighbors are moving. They have 2 little girls (now 9 and 11) and we get all of their handy-me-downs. I'll miss it when they actually go. Today she shows up at the door with this: A Princess tent. Caroline isn't quite into the whole princess thing like other girls (yet), but she still loves it.
Problem: It's dirty. It has dog hair and yucky stuff on it. Any suggestions? I plan on vacuuming it. I can't just throw it in the washer. I could steam clean it- but really? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Take it outside and scrub it on the cement with a sponge and soapy water - then you can hose it off and let it air dry - think it would hold up? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery just said, "I want to go in the tent with
    Caroline." Wished you lived closer:)

    ReplyDelete