Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life

Caroline and I are off to Washington State tomorrow. We will be gone for about a week. It will be great for Aaron. He takes the 2 day test-2 weeks from today. I know he feels the pressure, so it will be good to go so he can study as long as he needs to. I think he'll do great. He is smarter than the average bear. :) Love you honey! As for Washington, I know Caroline will have a blast! We meet our sweet French girl, Lou, there and she gets to help me watch adorable Avery (3) and crawling Logan (10 months) for a few days while my brother and sister-in-law run off to Paris. I think Avery and Caro-lion (as Avery says) will have a great time together. As for now, just trying to prepare for the trip. Updates of Vancouver will come next week!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get to travel a bit though! Like I know it must be hard being away from your hubby and your home, but I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete