Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bad Luck

Have you ever felt that when a stream of good luck comes your way it flows out and over bounds? I think the same goes for bad luck. Aaron has received a generous amount of 2 parking tickets since school has finished. Long story for both. And truly not deserved. Was I upset? No. Maybe with one of the police officers, but I knew that I could blow 25 bucks at a quick stop to Baby Gap that I couldn't feel too bad. Well I blew that 25 bucks times 50 on Sunday. I was making lunch on the stove and my lid slipped off the pot (it wasn't meant for that specific pot) and perfectly hit the side of our glass stove top and chipped it. It is at least 1000 dollars to replace a stove-top that is not ours. Bad luck? Meant to be? Coincidence? Perfect timing? Whatever you call it- I guess it's just life and it happens.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer, that is too bad. Sorry to hear that. The strings of bad luck are followed by good luck. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate when stuff like that happens! Double Ugh. And I still have three outstanding street sweeping tickets, for the record.

    ReplyDelete