Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A First

Well, we made it home from our first road trip! We have lots of fun pictures and videos to share. I won't be able to do it all in one day (because Caroline will not let me), but I'll do it in a few posts. We had lots of fun visiting family and seeing new things.

Here is a little recap of what we did the first few days.

Our first stop was Salt Lake City. The drive was 7 and a half hours long and Caroline did really well. She was ecastic when we turned on Signing Time in the car. We met up with my Mom in Draper and saw her home that she is remodeling. We also went thru the amazing Draper Temple. It was nice to see my grandma who isn't doing well. We made our rounds to Cafe Rio. Stopped in Ikea and found a few fun things. We stayed at Aaron's uncle's beautiful home. And we also visited my Grandpa O.


The day after we came back, Caroline decided she could walk down our step. She tries to walk up it, but can't quite do it without help.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun trip! We really need to get together when the snow stops again! I'm dying to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete