Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vivacious Veggie Dip

Last night I attended a Relief Society B-Day dinner for those who have birthdays in the month of January or February. Although my birthday is in May, I was one of the lucky ones to go! I was asked to bring a vegetable tray, and was excited to share the Vivacious Veggie Dip that my Step-Mom shared with me. Everyone loved it, and of course, asked for the recipe. I thought I would share it with the rest of you. Yum!
Vivacious Veggie Dip
2 Cup Mayo
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 package Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
1 Cup shredded Cheese
5 green onions, diced
If possible, mix the first 3 ingredients a few days ahead of time to enhance flavor.
Right before serving, mix cheese and onions. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Look totally delicious and deadly... I'm going with delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two lovely daughters, and i still think Caroline is very cute and she reminds me of my two year olds playmate Nelly.

    Her smile is adorable.

    ReplyDelete