Thursday, March 31, 2011

General Conference

As General Conference is this weekend, I wanted to find some activities for Caroline that she could get involved. I looked all over online and it was kind of tricky to find something for my 3- year old. She can't write and color by numbers quite yet, but I was able to find something great for her as well as older kids!



Download the packet for your child and print it out! Thought it was too great that I had to share!


I also found pictures online of the 1st presidency and the quorum of the 12 and put them in a word document. I printed 2 copies, cut them out and laminated them. Caroline and I have enjoyed playing memory with them. If you want the document, just leave a comment with your e-mail or e-mail me.

5 comments:

  1. Ummmm... THANK YOU!! I was just about to look and this is perfect so I thanks for doing all the work ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also was about to look on sugardoodle so this saved me lots of time! Thank you!!!! BTW, I answered your questions on my blog about my pregnancy. Hope things are going well. Your children are gorgeous and as always, you are still gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love their packets this year! They were all excited when I presented them to them at our "General Conference FHE" Monday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And I LOVE the general authority memory card idea.. would love the doc from you if it's easy! tristenlawrence at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny . . . I used this last year. Henry and Caroline are sure lucky to have you as their mother.

    ReplyDelete