Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crocs Crazy

I found out last week that Crocs started in Colorado. I have to say that it may look like it, but I'm not a huge fan of Crocs for myself, but for my kids... I love them. I can take them to the pool, in the pool, splash parks, playgrounds... anywhere and everywhere... they put them on and off themselves and when the day is done: they take a bath with the kids too. Well, every year Crocs has a warehouse sale (oh, only an hour away.) Probably the not so popular, or discontinued Crocs go there and get sold. I planned on standing in line and going as soon as they were opened and then yesterday I found out that Aaron had a friend of a friend who is an employee. Employees and their friends go in early before the crowds and (1/2 way through I found out that they get half off...)
So.. anyone and everyone who wanted them seemed to get some. I bought 26 pairs in all!
Crazy? I know!

1 comment: