Friday, September 3, 2010

Crazy Story for the Day

Yesterday morning I nursed Henry back to sleep on our bed. Afterward I noticed his Pajama pants were a little wet from peeing. It was early so I didn't want to wake him up, and I put a blanket underneath him and went about my morning. Later I checked on him to see if he was awake and he was oohing and ahhing over his toes. Well I picked him and he had pooed out of his diaper onto my sheets that I had just washed the day before. I picked him up and took him to the diaper changing pad and cleaned him up with wipes. As I was about to put a new diaper on- he pees. I gasp. He stops, yet before it has sprayed everywhere. I take his Jammie top off. Wrap it around him and go directly to the bath with a new diaper in hand. I turn on the bath and wonder why my leg suddenly got warm. Yes, he had peed again. At that moment I screamed and laughed and tried to believe really just happened. I did a whole load of laundry just in his mishaps. But do you see his face? He really is so darling.... even if he again peed on me last night as I was changing his diaper before bedtime. I think that was an ultimate record for me.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Brig always peed when wasn't covered up (and still to this day has that problem), I always kept a baby washcloth around and put it on him to stop the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - the joys of parenthood:)

    ReplyDelete