Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blessing Day (March 7th)

Our Family! (Best picture:)


My Daddy, Henry and I


My Baby and I



Michael, Logan and Jenny (Avery and Caroline off playing)


My Beautiful Mother, Vocal Husband, and my other Dad


Papa Moses and the girls. Caroline misses playing hide n' go seek with you!


Oh Henry! You are gorgeous!




It was a beautiful blessing. Thank you Aaron for being wonderfu and worthy! Crazy busy day. Did not get pictures of our wonderful family that lives here (sorry!). Did not take pictures of the yummy food (thanks Mom and Jenny!) And we were asleep by 8 o'clock that night!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures! Henry is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! The family! Your dad looks exactly the same to me (although I have to admit I haven't seen him or a picture of him since like 8th grade). Your mom, beautiful and glamorous as ever<3 So fun!

    ReplyDelete